Are you well-prepared in the event of an auto accident? Why should you hire a personal injury attorney to help file your claim? If you’re interested in more information on what to do following an auto accident, examples of personal injury claims, pedestrian safety tips, or the ways a personal injury lawyer can help, then check out some of these great resources.
- Don’t think you have to worry about an auto accident? Think again. Check out this article from car-accidents.com for more auto accident statistics.
- Visit this link from edmunds.com for tips on what to do immediately after a car accident.
- This article from attorneypages.com provides a general overview on the ways a personal injury lawyer can help defend your claim.
- Filing an insurance claim following an injury can be a hassle. Check out this article from findlaw.com for more information on the reasons to hire a personal injury attorney.
- What constitutes a personal injury? Find out with this lawyershop.com article.
- This article from the Bureau of Labor Statistics provides an overview on the most common workplace injuries sustained in the United States.
- Check out this link from chicagobikes.org for an in-depth guide on Chicago bike safety laws.
- Learn more about your legal responsibilities as a pedestrian in the state of Illinois with this article from cityofchicago.org.
- Protect yourself and your rights with this pedestrian safety guide from walkinginfo.org.
- Check out this brochure from cautionmagazine.org for more pedestrian and motorist safety tips.
For more information on your legal rights, give our personal injury attorneys with Malman Law a call at (312) 983-6193 today!