When you have been injured as the result of another person's negligence, it's crucial that you know your legal rights so that you can take steps to protect them. For more information about common personal injury cases, check out these online resources or contact Malman Law at (312) 983-6193.
- The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety sponsored this comprehensive study of the effect of cell phone use while driving.
- As this article at ScienceDaily reports, cell phone use poses a significant threat to drivers and pedestrians alike.
- At its official website, the Governors’ Highway Safety Association provides a guide to cell phone use laws governing drivers in all 50 states.
- eHow.com offers some tips for determining liability after an auto accident.
- FindLaw.com provides an overview of how responsibility for a traffic accident is determined.
- Cornell University Law School provides a helpful overview of workers' compensation laws and when they apply.
- Nolo.com lists some of the injuries and illnesses that may be covered by workers' compensation.
- This year, Illinois changed its workers' compensation laws. The Chicago Tribune explains how the changes will affect employees around the state.
- The Washington State Department of Labor and Industries lists the seven injuries most commonly cited in workers' compensation.
- This chart, from The Bureau of Labor Statistics at the U.S. Department of Labor, shows the relative percentage of each of the most frequent on-the-job injuries.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.