If you are looking for more information about our recent blog articles, covering topics such as what constitutes negligent conduct, the disadvantages of pursuing compensation for personal injury without an attorney, and worker's compensation, below are some great resources. If you have any questions, or would like more information on any of our recent topics, call attorney Steve Malman of Malman Law today at (312) 983-6193.
- If you would like to learn more about legal causation, read this article describing both actual and proximate cause.
- Check out this article from ExpertLaw.com to learn more about the different types of negligence and what they apply to.
- Take a look at this chart listing the various lengths of the Illinois statute of limitations for each type of legal claim.
- For more information about the basics of premise liability, see this description from FindLaw.com.
- Gain a better understanding of workers’ compensation by reading the handbook on workers’ compensation from the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.