If you have enjoyed some of our recent blogs, covering topics such as what information and documentation to give your lawyer at the outset of your personal injury case, some examples of products liability, why you should pursue compensation for drunk-driving related injuries, and why motorcyclists need to be wary of negligent car drivers, you may find these other resources helpful as well:
- Learn more about the basics of products liability with this guide from FindLaw.
- Because products change hands frequently before actually reaching you in a store, it can be difficult to decide exactly who is responsible for your injury. Found out more from with this article on the stream of commerce and how it pertains to product liability.
- Check out this feed with the latest content on products liability news.
- Putting a dollar amount on a claim can be difficult as there are many factors to keep in mind. Gain an understanding of the process with this article on valuating personal injury claims.
- Take a look at why proving lost income can be such an arduous task with this entry from FreeAdvice.com.
- We all have heard how risky riding a motorcycle can be, but these 2007 statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration will make the situation clear.
- This article from Nolo provides some explanations as to why motorcyclists are more prone to injury than other forms of transportation.
- Drunk driving is still one of the major causes of traffic fatalities even after decades of efforts to reduce its effect. See these statistics on drunk driving fatalities for more information.
- Punitive damages are a form of compensation given as deterrence to future actions. Learn more about the definition and history of punitive damages with this entry.
If you have any questions or would like more information on any of the topics we have recently covered, contact Malman Law at (312) 983-6193. We can answer any inquiries you may have, no matter how big or small.