In our recent articles we have shared information about the signs of elder abuse and neglect, the average and median personal injury settlements, and defects in products. If you are looking for more information on these topics please see the links below:
- To learn more about how to recognize the signs of elder abuse and how to prevent it, read this article from the American Geriatric Society Foundation for Health in Aging.
- By recognizing the signs of elder abuse and neglect, you can help to stop it. Learn more about elder abuse from this article.
- Two caregivers were recently sentenced to three years in prison each after it was discovered that they were abusing and stealing from disabled women in their care.
- Compare the average and median personal injury settlements in the United States between the years 2000 and 2006, separated by type of injury.
- Cybex International Inc. will pay $19.5 million to settle a case in which a woman was paralyzed when a weight machine fell on her.
- A company that deliberately withheld known defects in its heart defibrillators pled guilty to two misdemeanors and will pay $296 million to settle a Justice Department inquiry.
For more information on any of these topics, or to discuss your case with a personal injury lawyer, call Malman Law in Chicago at (312) 983-6193. Call today to schedule a free consultation and learn how we can help.