Personal injury topics like car accidents, distracted driving, and worker’s compensation affect you every day, so take a look at these additional resources to learn more about these important subjects.
- Check out Duhaime.org to learn more about damages, the financial compensation awarded in personal injury lawsuits.
- For more information about spinal cord injuries, you can head over to this page from the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- The Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission provides a complete guide to filing a worker’s compensation claim and receiving benefits.
- If you’re in an accident and suspect you or someone else may have a spinal injury, follow these tips to minimize the risk of permanent damage.
- Calling 911 is one of the most important things you can do in an emergency. Follow these tips to work with the call taker to get assistance as soon as possible.
If you need a personal injury attorney in the Chicago area, call Malman Law. Established in 1994, our practice will work to get you the compensation you need. To reach our office, call (312) 983-6193.