If you or a loved one has been injured, you need to act quickly to protect your rights. To learn more about several types of personal injury and the legal matters surrounding them, take a moment to look through these websites.
- Check out this article for an example of a dispute about independent contractor status as it pertains to workers’ compensation.
- A 2010 crash of a CTA bus that led to serious injuries was caused by a defective or poorly maintained steering mechanism.
- Take a look at some sobering statistics about auto accidents involving pedestrians.
- The Centers for Disease Control can tell you more about car-pedestrian accidents.
- Take a look at this link to learn more about Illinois’ statute of limitations for various offenses and legal matters.
To contact a personal injury attorney in Chicago, call (312) 983-6193 to reach Malman Law.