Whether you have been injured in an auto accident or while performing your job, you should understand your legal rights. The following links provide helpful information about workers’ compensation and personal injury claims:
- Since auto accidents are such a common occurrence, it makes sense to be prepared. This article from Edmunds.com provides an action plan for dealing with car accidents.
- This CNN article explains the importance of getting the other driver’s information and recording the scene following an auto accident.
- Alcohol affects your body in a number of ways, many of which you may not even know. This is why drunk driving is dangerous and illegal. Learn more at this page from Johns Hopkins University.
- Chantix, a drug designed for people who are trying to quit smoking, has been making news recently for causing psychological disorders. Read more about this defective drug in this Bloomberg Businessweek article.
- GlaxoSmithKline reached a $750 million settlement in 2010 for defective drugs produced at its Puerto Rico plant. This Washington Post article has more.
To speak with a personal injury attorney about your case, call Malman Law at (312) 983-6193.